One Health Research Foundation
Connect with Us
Find us on your favorite social media sites! We are on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
News and Updates
Learn about upcoming training opportunities and stay up-to-date with the foundation.
The One Health Research Foundation is based in Miramar, Florida with a Caribbean office at Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine in St. Kitts and Nevis.
Donations to One Health Research Foundation benefit human, animal and environmental health of the Caribbean and other tropical areas.
Areas of Focus
The Foundation will provide support to qualified scientists and students, partners and programs through grants for research, innovation and training programs aimed at the following:
- Zoonotic, vector-borne and other infectious/parasitic diseases
- Antimicrobial and anthelmintic resistance
- Livestock health management and production
- Food and feed safety and security
- Animal models of human and animal diseases
- Reproductive biology, infertility and contraception
- Physiology, pathobiology, immunobiology and molecular medicine
- Clinical and regenerative medicine
- Conservation medicine
- Ecosystem health
- Veterinary and medical education
- Human – animal interactions and wellness
Learn more about One Health Research Foundation Grants.
Every donation helps us equip our students and community with the resources and tools they need to promote the One Health approach.